Nov 28, 2022
WE-SPARK Health Institute has released its Year 4, second quarter report, highlighting key accomplishments from August 2022 – October 2022:
- $6.9M in new research funding reported by members;
- a new Innovation Hub to create a network of health care innovators;
- collected 40 patient tissue samples, re-launching fresh tissue trials in Windsor-Essex;
- 12 new members onboarded to its Student Volunteer Network;
- 10 face-to-face outreach events; and
- six events & workshops including a Think Tank and three WE-SPARK After Dark events, with 120 participants.
Read the Report here.
WE-SPARK quarterly reports communicate outcomes and provides accountability to its members and the Windsor-Essex community.
All quarterly reports can be found here.