Tali Bogler, MD, CCFP, MScCH, Staff Physician, Department of Family & Community Medicine, St. Michael's Hospital, Chair, Family Medicine Obstetrics, St. Michael's Hospital, and Assistant Professor, University of Toronto, Co-Founder, Pandemic Pregnancy Guide
- Catherine Hankins, MD, PhD, Professor of Public and Population Health, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
- Deborah Money, MD, FRCSC, Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Medicine, & SPPH, University of British Columbia, and Clinician Scientist, Women’s Health Research Institute, BC Women’s Hospital
- Deshayne Fell, PhD, Associate Professor, School of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Ottawa, and Scientist, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute
- Deborah O’Connor, PhD, Earle W. McHenry Professor, and Chair, Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Toronto, and Scientist, Translational Medicine, The Hospital for Sick Children, and Scientific Associate Staff, Department of Pediatrics, Mount Sinai Hospital
Joining for the Q&A Session:
- Sharon Unger, MD, FRCPC, Professor, University of Toronto, and Neonatologist, Sinai Health, and Medical Director, Rogers Hixon Ontario Human Milk Bank
This is the third instalment of CITF/CanCOVID Seminar Series: Research Results & Implications, as three studies are presented on the impact of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 vaccination on pregnancy and newborns. The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion and a question-and-answer period.