Feb 17, 2021
WE-Spark Health Institute has released its third-quarter progress report highlighting key accomplishments covering the period November 2020 to January 2021.
- 18 local grants awarded totalling $346,725.00;
- 452 members, an increase of 209 per cent over its first year;
- the launched of a web-based question-and-answer program featuring local experts in healthcare, research, and education;
- a new research request portal for those seeking collaborators, assistance with research project and budget development, data management and analysis, equipment, facilities, or fresh tissue trials; and
- designed and launched a knowledge translation workshop series.
Read the report here.