Featuring experts from the CITF and CoVaRR-Net (Coronavirus Variants Rapid Response Network) for a panel discussion on:
• Three years and seven waves into the pandemic, where do we stand and what can we expect?
• What are the projections for the number of infections this fall?
• What does it mean to be “up-to-date” with vaccinations?
• What are the prospects for next generation vaccines?
• What measures should I take to protect myself against infection?
Once you have registered for the event, you will receive an email confirmation with the Zoom information.
Click here for more information & to register.